Valentine's Day.
I made pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast with a mixed berry sauce. Yummy!!!
Jared knew just what I would want. I say forget the roses or flowers. I want chocolate! Plus it supports a local chocolate maker. They were so good. It only took me about 2 weeks to eat 30 pieces. They would have lasted longer but a little girl tried to be sneaky and hoped that I wouldn't notice that there were about 10 pieces missing. I made her pay me $5 for the ones that she ate.
Visit from the Family
Jared's sister Cheree and her husband Joel came to visit us last week. They won tickets to New York. Way cool! They took the train to CT to visit us. We are so glad that they did.
We took them to Jared's favorite BBQ place. Yummy!! Then to a local icecream shoppe afterward. It was fun to hang out with them!

A very messy little girl. I don't know anyone who can eat ribs without getting it all over the face.
Cheree with Lauryn. The first family to see our cute baby girl in person!
The boys of course loved Uncle Joel. Matthew just kept calling him "Uncle"

A very messy little girl. I don't know anyone who can eat ribs without getting it all over the face.
Snow Day
Of course another snow day in Connecticut. It seems to happen about once a week. I sent the kids outside to play and I made cookies. Ethan stayed inside to help me. I usually don't get any complaints when I say I am making cookies. They all want to help and sneak some cookie dough. Notice Ethan's messy face from licking the beaters! Nope, no complaints.

6 comments:
You are such a busy wonderful mother :)
She looks so pretty in her dress! (That headband was the one I was going to send you but I'll just send the clips instead.) :)
Wait, two weeks is a SHORT time to eat those chocolates? Whoops, not commenting on how fast I would have eaten them... :) Beautiful snow, and fun for the kids to stay home (maybe not so much for Mom, but way to make cookies!)
I am so sad to miss things like blessings. She looked like an angel! Love the yummy pancakes. Miss you guys. Good luck in Ohio
Lauryn looks adorable in her blessing dress!! Oh, to have a little girl!! I want one! :)
Oh and I want to come to Jaclyn's IHOP! Are you taking reservations?! Those pancakes look divine!
Wish we hadn't missed the blessing! She sure looked cute.
Post a Comment