Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mom the Cheerleader!

This is my mom. She is wonderful and came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. She flew in to watch the kids while Jared and I went on a trip for 2 days. She came in on my birthday. I think that is the best birthday present ever.

After eating birthday brownies and icecream she told the kids she could do the splits. Of course Amanda didn't believe her so Mom had to prove it. So my mom is truly a cheerleader for being flexible, and keeping our kids busy for 2 1/2 days while it poured rain outside pretty much nonstop the whole time she was here. Way to go Mom!!! You look amazing!


Me and my Mommy!

Lauryn and Grandma! The first Grandma to visit and see Lauryn!
Bath Time
Ethan loves the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." So I did his hair up like the main character, Flint, and took a picture of him. Now he quotes lines from the movie and says he is a "baby Flint"
Lauryn is big enough for the big bathtub now. She is 3 1/2 months old already and really starting to get chubby. I love it!
It is so dang hard to take a picture of the kids. Nobody looks at the camera at the same time. And for some reason the "fake" smile won't go away. You know that one that when you say "smile" they look like a zombie or a deer in the headlights.
And it was also Jared's birthday this past month too. Jared and I also celebrated our 13th anniversary in March. Love You!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

The picture of your kids turned out great. I love it. Oh, and by the way...I can also do the splits. Double joints helps! I am so going to miss your family when you move away.

Britt said...

I think mom is the only one in the family who can do the splits! Your boys look so cute and I love Matthew with longer hair. Glad your busy month was also a fun one!

Tiffany said...

Love the splits! I need to get her and Audrey to do it at the same time. Glad she could come out there and be with your kids, I bet they loved it! Happy birthday to you both and happy anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys if you come out! Hope all went well in Ohio.

Erin said...

super cute!! Now I know where you get your beauty from...your mama!! She's adorable!! Ethan is getting so handsome and...WOW, Lauryn is gorgeous!!

Glad you guys are doing good!

Do you know where your next move will be yet? Or did you already say and I missed it?

Julie B. said...

Cute pictures, except for one, ha!ha! Happy I got to come. Love you.

Cristy said...

WOWOWOWOWOW! I have actually never in my life been able to do a full out split. Guess Julie kept all those genes to herself!

KevandChels said...

Wow! Your mom can do the splits? That's impressive! How many kids in your fam again? 8? That's impressive!