Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting so big Lauryn is able to fit into her Yale shirt I bought back in the summer. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Just too cute for words. She has all of this family wrapped around her little fingers!
Here is the view from our back porch. Snowing a lot this day and of course school was cancelled for only 2 inches that fell that morning.
Another view from the back of the house.
Ethan plays so good every morning when the kids go to school. And I can't take a picture of Lauryn without Ethan saying, "take a picture of me too Mommy!" How can I resist?
Daddy trying to make Lauryn smile, but usually he just ends up smiling really big and she looks at something behind him. She is getting better at eye contact though.
We braved the cold one day when it snowed. The older kids were dying to play outside. So I bundled her up. We only stayed out for about 20 minutes. Mom got cold.
I love that she is cooing and smiling all the time. 2 months old already, time flies.

7 comments:

Julie B. said...

Her cooing is so adorable. These sweet times sure make up for the rough ones. Lots of love.

Britt said...

I remember when you bought that shirt! Now you need to get a family photo with everyone in YALE shirts. I love the pic of her in the snow suit. She looks like a pink marshmallow! SO cute!

Cristy said...

TWO MONTHS OLD?! Wow, these kids grow so fast! What cuties!

KevandChels said...

she IS getting big, and old! It's all downhill from here:) J/K, I'm not that cynical!

Tiffany said...

She's just adorable. I love the shirt and the puffy snow suit.

kiki said...

So cute!!

Senta

Kenn and Natalie said...

I agree, she is so pretty! You are such a good mom.