Progression of Lauryn's Smile
Not going to smile, so I will stick my tongue out at you.
I will turn my head so you can't see my face.

Okay, maybe I will smile just a little.

I will smile really big because I love you!

I was just having fun taking some pictures of the boys and Lauryn. Amanda is not in the pics because she was at school.
Our Little Weekend in Little Rock
Arkansas is famous for it's catfish. We ate at this restaurant and had yummy fried and grilled catfish. Really, really good!

Downtown Little Rock still uses street cars. It only cost's 50 cents a person to ride around the city. Cheap fun.

We found this super fun park along the river. It had a long slide that went from the top of a hill to the bottom of the hill. Ethan is at the top.

Now he is at the bottom and going pretty fast.

Looking cool at the top of the play structure!

This is just a random picture of Ethan after eating his favorite food, PB and J sandwich.

Another couple of random shots of the kids at the Peabody Museum.

Matthew is picking a giant nose, if you couldn't tell.

The Big Slide
at the park, and Lauryn's fist captured laugh!
4 comments:
Oh such cute pics. the kids are getting so big and grown up! Sounds like you had a fun trip, if I could I would travel ALL the time :)
I know that smile was meant for me. I'm glad you had an opportunity to get away for a bit. Love and miss you all.
Love the smile, what a cutie. Nate told me about that town in AK. Sounds not fun. Are you gonna find a different state or just a different city? Good luck with everything. I wish there was an opening that paid a lot here in UT we miss you guys.
Lauryn is so adorable!! Those dimples are killing me!! :) You sure make cute kiddos...why stop now?! ;)
Looks like fun family time!!
Post a Comment