Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sweet Baby Lauryn!

My good friend came over to my house last week and took pictures of Lauryn and Me. The kids got in a couple of pictures too. But Ethan wouldn't sit still long enough for a picture. Jared was out of town so I surprised him with a few pictures for Christmas. Here are just a few of my favorites.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I just love them!

Britt said...

Those are sooo cute!

Cristy said...

So sweet! Especially love that last pic of you kissing that adorable baby! Congrats again.

Kenn and Natalie said...

She is such a cute baby! Amanda looks so happy to have a little sister.

Julie B. said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for them. Love you, miss you and miss holding the little ones.

Tiffany said...

They are beautiful. What a pretty girl. I love the one with santa. Glad you guys had a good holiday!

sam & sarah said...

These are great.
Sorry i didn't know her name to put on a card with her gift =(.
Just saw it on ur blog, which i just found thru Chelsey's!
Gotta love technology!
Sam

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I finally started a blog, lol!