Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Griffith's

I probably won't get a chance to blog til after Christmas. So I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Our family has felt truly blessed this year. We have done alot of fun things as a family. In February we went to Floridaaaah! It was nice to be able to leave the cold of Michigan. In the summer we went to one of our favorite Michigan destinations and that is Holland, MI. The beaches there are wonderful. Jaclyn and the kids visited family in Utah for 2 weeks which is always one of my favorite trips. I miss and love my family! In September we journeyed to Northern Michigan and Mackinac Island. You can check out all of our adventures on our previous posts.

The year wasn't all fun and games. Life is never without trials. Jared works alot of hours being a busy 4th year resident. But we manage and still get to see him plenty, but never enough for me or the kids who adore their Daddy.

A few good people we know passed on this year. Our good friend and neighbor George Monty died a couple months ago. We pray for his wife and son everyday. My aunt Kara also lost her battle with cancer just before Thanksgiving. I know she is missed by all who knew and love her. And my sister-in-law, who is more like a sister, lost her father just recently. May God bless all families this Chistmas season.

We are very excited for what this new year will bring. A new state to move to, a new house to live in, a new job to go to. Connecticut will be lots of fun for 1 year. I hope we get some visitors for the year we will be there. We feel truly blessed to be able to be there.

I hope each of you feel the love of our Savior, especially this wonderful time of year to celebrate His birth. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Merry Christmas you guys! I'll call on Christmas!

Cristy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Good year, good year to come!