Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ethan the Racecar

Ethan loves cars and loves the Disney movie "Cars". So he often passes the time by pretending to be a racecar. Although in his mind I think he actually believes he is the racecar. He runs around our "racetrack" several times each day. But the video speaks for itself. He is just so cute and fun!

5 comments:

Kenn and Natalie said...

That is so great! He really has the race car sound down, doesn't he! He is such a cute kid.

Anonymous said...

I love watching him be a race car. It is so cute!

Britt said...

That kid has a good imagination. I love the race car sound, so authentic!

kiki said...

LOL!! I love it!
Kids are awesome

The Pedersen Family said...

Halle laughed the whole time watching this! Too funny! Of course they're on the same level being only 2 months apart!