Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amanda's Baptism

Amanda and Daddy all ready for the special day. Even mother earth decided to dress in white for the baptism. It snowed 2 inches! It was a wonderful program. Matthew said the opening prayer. Grandpa Bunker gave a talk and so did Grammie. Jared performed the baptism and gave a wonderful confirmation blessing. Amanda and her friend Emily from school sang a song. After comments from the bishop, Antonio who is Amanda's friend from church gave the closing prayer. We had family and lots of friends from church that came for Amanda, then to our house afterward for some food. YUMMY! Thank you to all who came and all family who sent something special for Amanda on her special day!
Just a picture of Grandpa Bunker with all the kids. He made a special trip to come for Amanda's baptism.


Amanda got her own set of scriptures with her name of them. She was very excited to take them to church today.



4 comments:

Britt said...

I'm so happy for Amanda. Congratulations!

Kenn and Natalie said...

What a happy day! I wish we could have been there too! Tell Amanda congrats from us!

Cristy said...

Congrats!!!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations Amanda. We are so proud of you and Audrey can't wait till next year to follow in your footsteps. I wish we could've been there. and sorry this post is so late. Life you know. Thanks for your love and prayers. I love you guys.