
Hooray! You are 8 years old today. Mom got the idea for a present birthday cake from Britt's blog. Thanks for the idea! We celebrated by having Amanda's favorite dinner which is Portugese soup. We had cake and icecream and opened presents. Amanda had a friend party on Saturday and Mom took us to see High School Musical 3 in the theaters. What a blast!

She had lots of fun opening her presents!

Amanda loves to go into Mom & Dad's bathroom to brush her teeth and use our toothpaste. So we gave her her own toothpaste just like ours. Doesn't she look like the next commercial for Arm and Hammer toothpaste, missing teeth and all!

Pretty pink poodle Webkinz she has wanted for a long time. We also took her to get her ears pierced this evening. It was a suprise and she was so brave. I took my camera and being the forgetful person that I am sometimes, I completely forgot to get it on video. But she is super excited to have pretty pink flower earrings for the next 2 months!
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is 8 already! Jacob isn't far behind. She looks so cute in her pictures and great job on the cake...so CUTE! How fun that she got her ears pierced. She was probably more brave than I was!
Happy birthday Amanda. I did have great intentions of having Audrey call but like the tired mom of 3 i forgot. I'm sorry. we love you guys. Maybe I'll still have her call.
You forgot the camera? Oh well. A. was so excited for Amanda.It's a big birthday for sure. Love you all.
Happy Birthday Amanda! Love the toothpaste. Use it every day and it will bless you.
Post a Comment