.JPG)
Spider Man! Spider Man! Does whatever a spider can!!!
.JPG)
Every one of our kids has worn this Tigger costume at least 2 years in a row. This year it was Ethan's turn.
.JPG)
Amanda has 3 missing teeth which only adds to the scary pirate look!
.JPG)
Our 3 munchkins getting ready to fill up those bags with candy.
.JPG)
A house in our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween. He had less this year, but the kids thought it was cool! He had his dancing skeletons singing to Halloween Music.
.JPG)
The kids found a huge pile of leaves just off the sidewalk. They couldn't resist jumping in them. Some of the kids lost some of their candy. I won't complain.

Amanda and her friend Emily from school jumping in the leaves. And below is Spidey, who got stuck and had to be lifted out!

Here is a video I took on Halloween night. Another house in our neighborhood has an awesome theater system and he sets up his projection screen outside. He was playing Guitar Hero on his Wii and the kids were dancing in his driveway! Some people have way too much time on their hands.
5 comments:
SO much fun! Your neighborhood REALLY like Halloween!
PS. I had heard that woman's remark you wrote about on my blog. So crazy that people think stuff like that!
I love girl pirates! She is such a cute one too, with her missing teeth and cute earrings. It looks like you had a fun night. We wish we could have gone trick-or-treating with you!
Woo hoo! You posted! The kids looked great. Gotta love all those leaves. All those pictures! I don't think I even have one of Bradley in his costume. I'd better put him back in it for a quick photo. :)
What cool costumes and pictures. I love the leaves. Keep up the posts.
You were right. It looks like they had alot of fun plus I'm sure they were the cutest kids on the block.
Post a Comment