Matthew's Birthday
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Matthew's Birthday
We had Jared's graduation dinner last weekend. He is accepting his fellowship diploma (sorry, lighting was really bad and I was not very close which is why the pic is so dark). His last day of work is the 30th and we are very excited for the next move. I'm so proud of you Jared!!!

Matthew got to play soccer this spring. He had a great coach who cared for the team and made it fun to go to games and practice. His last game was on his birthday. Matthew is very proud of his trophy.
Matthew requested a moon cake this year. Complete with astronaut and alien!

He is very excited about his new bike. But a little apprehensive too. The bike is more than 2x's the size of his last one, but he will grow into it!
And an extra special surprise for his birthday was he lost his first tooth. It was an exciting day for sure!! Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats Jared, Happy birthday Matthew, and what an awesome cake Jaclyn! You guys sure are busy :)
I can't tell if the longer hair on Matthew makes him look older or younger. I guess it evens out to make him look his age. :)
Happy Birthday Matthew and Congratulations Jared. You've worked hard!
Wow, awesome cake, I am way impressed! Matthew is growing up way too fast! And a super congrats to Jared, what an accomplishment! Good luck with the move!
Ok when did he become older than 2 because that's how I remember him. What a cute big guy.Happy birthday to Matthew and A HUGE congrats to Jared. Love the cake btw, it looked like real rock you are very talented.
We are so proud of Jared. He is such a great example of perseverance. Good job Matthew. You look like you've grown. Love you all.
Post a Comment