Time to eat the goods, and it didn't take very long for the candy to be gone. 2 days and it was gone. It was so warm after the egg hunt that we went for a walk on one of our favorite walking trails. It's right next to the river and the kids love to stop to throw rocks. Picking the rocks very carefully to make the best splash. And of course most of you know how warm it was last week in Connecticut. Here is Lauryn being the happy little girl she is in the sun! Glorious Sun! Sand in the Toes
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
At least you got a picture of your eggs up close :)I can't believe how big all the kids are now. Everybody looks so great and I'm glad the sun showed up for your Easter Sunday :)
Those last pics of the baby are so cute! I know you're probably just loving that warmer weather. I think we're going to get it the end of this week, can't wait!
Looks like you had a good eater. I'm glad you had nice weather, our's sucked. My kids are still eating their candy, I like the fact that they forget about it. Lauryn is so cute.
We had snow and hunted inside this year and my camera was all out of battery so I didn't get any pics. I really like yours! And I wish my kids ate their candy that fast. I think Bradley still has some.
5 comments:
At least you got a picture of your eggs up close :)I can't believe how big all the kids are now. Everybody looks so great and I'm glad the sun showed up for your Easter Sunday :)
Those last pics of the baby are so cute! I know you're probably just loving that warmer weather. I think we're going to get it the end of this week, can't wait!
Looks like you had a good eater. I'm glad you had nice weather, our's sucked. My kids are still eating their candy, I like the fact that they forget about it. Lauryn is so cute.
We had snow and hunted inside this year and my camera was all out of battery so I didn't get any pics. I really like yours! And I wish my kids ate their candy that fast. I think Bradley still has some.
What a fun time. Ours was cold, but we got it done. The beach is awesome. So grateful your time there has been so great. Love You.
Post a Comment