Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Amanda's Birthday and More!

Amanda's Birthday
I can't believe that my little girl is 9 yrs. old. We celebrated at home this year. Well, I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for an afternoon of fun, but we didn't eat cake there. I just gave them all 40 tokens and let them go! This year Amanda wanted and "A" cake. She drew a picture of what it was supposed to look like and I tried my best! She loved it.



Bendaroos! This is something she has wanted for a while. And she is now having lots of fun making things with them.
Such a big girl deserves a big girl robe. Not something she asked for, but now she feels like mom in a soft fluffy robe to wear in the morning.


Most of the leaves have fallen, which means a whole lot in the backyard. Lots to play in!



Can you see Ethan amidst the leaves in his camouflage jacket?




Apple picking one last time. We thought that the season was over, but they still had plenty of delicious apples to pick.






But we had Matthew climb into the trees because the apples were a little higher up. He was happy to oblige!



And here it is! My mom has requested a side shot of me and my belly. This is probably the worst picture ever taken of me, that is why it is small. Only 3 more weeks to go!








Here is Matthew learning to ride his bike. And also Ethan riding the pink scooter. Pink is his favorite color. Obviously Matthew is still figuring out how to turn the bike.

6 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow, 9 years old! She is starting to look like such a big girl. Cute cake. :)

Oh, and you look great, by the way!

Britt said...

Tell Matthew not to give up on turning. :) My kids wish they had the leaves you had. We just don't have trees. And Happy Birthday Amanda!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Amanda. We had it on our calender and I told Audrey she could call but I forgot later and hence no call, sorry. She is so big, love the cake and robe. Audrey loves hers too. Fun leaf pictures and I love how cute and pregnant you look. Miss you guys.

Julie B. said...

I am so amazed how grown up the kids are getting. I can click on your picture and it gets really big. No hiding!!! You are so cute.

Anonymous said...

9, really??? She is turning into such a beautiful young lady! I am making the head bands and bows u requested and I just picked some colors for the bows since you didn't get back to me!!! lol I hope you like them!

Kenn and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! She is growing up so fast. You look so cute pregnant. I forgot, are you having a girl? And when are you due?