We also visited the apple orchards last month. It is a fun family tradition. To get to the honeycrisp apples we needed to take a hay ride up the hill. Ethan and I sat together and he has the cutest little smile.

Amanda on the hayride.
Pickin our favorite apples. We actually picked peaches that day too. They were at the end of their season but plenty to pick and soooo yummy.
TOGETHER TIME
Jared and I had an opportunity a couple of weeks ago to go on some interviews for future jobs. We went without the kids. Grammie watched them while we were able to get away before baby #4 comes. Thanks Grammie! One of the interviews was in MI. Not a bad place to live!
Sunset on Lake Michigan. I could get used to a sunset view like that every night.
Just a picture of one of the state parks on an inland lake.
This one is a shot from our hotel when we went to Oklahoma for an interview. Looks alot like Des Moines!
AUTUMN TIME
Fall is my favorite time of year. Jared was working on Sunday so I took the kids for a walk to gather some fall leaves. It's another tradition that I grew up with as a kid. It was beautiful. The changing colors make me wonder how people can think that there is no God. Do they actually think that the "big bang" or "crystal" theory would create beauty like this. I don't think so.
TOGETHER TIME
AUTUMN TIME
Fall is my favorite time of year. Jared was working on Sunday so I took the kids for a walk to gather some fall leaves. It's another tradition that I grew up with as a kid. It was beautiful. The changing colors make me wonder how people can think that there is no God. Do they actually think that the "big bang" or "crystal" theory would create beauty like this. I don't think so.
7 comments:
So glad to see a post. The pics look amazing. What beautiful places you live. You look very beautiful too. Love you so much.
Ok, 4 things:
1. your hair looks AWESOME!
2. CUTE tummy in that last shot! Lookin good!
3. Honeycrisp apples are the best! I'm sure they were worth the ride up that hill!
4. Your kiddies are adorable as always!
Glad you guys got to get away together!
Ooohh! Your fall leaves are beautiful! I wish I were a peeper. :)
Yea a new post. I love all the pictures. Glad you've had some fun. Good luck with all the job interviews that are still too far away!
Cute pics! Ok hun I need to know what colors you want the bows for the head bands. Let me know soon so I can get these to you-kk-
Looks like you guys are doing great and enjoying fall! Love all the fall pictures and especially the one with you and your kids.
-- Julie
Wow, the lake and MI sure do look beautiful!
Post a Comment