Sunday, May 25, 2008

SIGNS OF SUMMER!

Signs of summer are finally here in Michigan. I am not a fan of winter so when it gets warm I am a much happier person. We love to be outdoors and one of our favorite places to go is Kensington Park. It is a metropark which is a park with a lake, beaches, a little marina with boats to rent, walking and bike trails, a farm, a waterpark at the beach, and lots of playgrounds. We love it there and so do the kids. Here is a picture of the lake through the trees!

Matthew is the sand boy. If we go somewhere where there is sand or dirt then he is in it! A perfect tree for climbing.
The kids love the swings. Ethan could swing all day if I let him!

Amanda gets going pretty high! So does Matthew!!



2 comments:

Britt said...

Again, the kids look cute! We had so much fun at Kensington park. I wish we had someplace like that here. I guess I could go to Utah Lake and see if I can find any dead cows floating in the water.

The Pedersen Family said...

wow, I'm not sure I would want a park with a lake. I have a hard enough time making sure the kids aren't getting kidnapped, let alone, if they're drowning somewhere! :)