vzFun and soooo cute! Doesn't Ethan look like your brother Bradley Jac! And Amanda, what a nice mix of you and Jared and Matthew - his daddy Jared ALL over again
I love this Let me know when you post again It brought you all close and I hugged you all! Love Aunt Ruth
3 comments:
vzFun and soooo cute!
Doesn't Ethan look like your brother Bradley Jac!
And Amanda, what a nice mix of you and Jared and Matthew - his daddy Jared ALL over again
I love this
Let me know when you post again
It brought you all close and I hugged you all!
Love Aunt Ruth
Ethans' mouth is big! He can fit that whole icecream in his mouth!!! Made me laugh - I love it. Icecream outside is definitely the sign of summer!
Hey, I found your blog! Your kids are adorable! I hope you guys got home safe this week. I'm sure your hubby is glad to have you back.
Post a Comment