Hello Family and Friends! I have decided to start a blog. After looking at my friend's blog and my sister's blog I thought it would be fun for me to start one too. Here is the Family Picture that we did for our Christmas Cards this year. Yes, I know that Matthew is not looking at the camera and Amanda looks like she has to go to the bathroom, but it was the best one we had. It was very cold and windy that day. This is the only pic where my hair wasn't sticking straight up thanks to the wind! Matthew can sometimes be a little uncooperative and that is okay! I still think that it is a cute family picture!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
GREETINGS FROM THE GRIFFITH'S
Hello Family and Friends! I have decided to start a blog. After looking at my friend's blog and my sister's blog I thought it would be fun for me to start one too. Here is the Family Picture that we did for our Christmas Cards this year. Yes, I know that Matthew is not looking at the camera and Amanda looks like she has to go to the bathroom, but it was the best one we had. It was very cold and windy that day. This is the only pic where my hair wasn't sticking straight up thanks to the wind! Matthew can sometimes be a little uncooperative and that is okay! I still think that it is a cute family picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment