Saturday, January 5, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING

Matthew received a "Whack-a-Mole Tower" from Santa for Christmas. It took Mommy a while to figure out what he wanted because he would say "I want a Rockaful Tower for Christmas". I finally saw him get excited over a commercial and then I knew what a Rockaful Tower was.
Princess Amanda(yes that is a bath towel with a crown) and her new
Baby Alive doll that wets and wiggles and cries!


Ethan loves his new bead thing. I have no idea what they are really called. It came from IKEA so it was in Swedish.






The kids got a "Leapster" for Christmas from their Grandma and Grandpa Bunker and they love it. Jared is helping them get started but now they don't need any help. Matthew plays it all the time. We got them a "SpongeBob" game to go with it. It is kind of annoying, but not very loud thankfully!




1 comment:

Britt said...

Jaclyn! I love the blog. You'll find it can be really addicting. It's nice to see the kids Christmas and your cute tree. So welcome fellow blogster! We love you!