Tuesday, May 29, 2012



A VISIT FROM GRANDMA AND GRANDPA
 Lauryn was in heaven because she had Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Aimee to follow her around which meant she got lots of outside time.
 We went to the pool and then came back for roasting s'mores in our new fire pit.
 All of the kids love my little sister Aimee.  She plays with them, takes care of them, and is a fun aunt to have.  It was nice to have a 14 yr old in the house (probably the only time I will say that) because she is at the stage where she wants to babysit and watch the kids.  It was great to have her here.

Family was still here for Amanda's piano recital.  This is her teacher Miss Jessie and her students. I have a video of Amanda playing her song but I am having trouble loading it onto the blog.  I will post it as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Fun! I'm totally digging the fire pit. If I didn't have so many mosquitoes out here, I'd invest in one!

Julie B. said...

What a great, fun, wonderful time!