Matthew got 2nd place in the Pinewood Derby for scouts. He picked the style and colors of his car and daddy helped him accomplish his goal. Way to Go!!
We decided to take a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. But after hearing that they have been reported as having bed bugs I shortened our trip from 2 nights to just 1 night. It's a good thing too because Jared and I were pretty sick with the flu. But no bed bugs....phew!
Ethan jumping over the fountain at the indoor water park. It was cool! And not very many people there either.....might have been the bed bugs.
Matthew and Ethan got to share a bunk bed in our Wolf Den Suite.
And that time of the year when Jared and I celebrate our birthday came around again. Jared surprised me with a beautiful necklace and earrings set. I didn't do cake this year. I decided I don't like cake. I like fruit. So we had peach blueberry crisp with vanilla ice cream in a bowl with a candle on top.

We also celebrate our anniversary the same week of our birthdays. 15 years of marriage! I only love him more each day!!

We decided to take a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. But after hearing that they have been reported as having bed bugs I shortened our trip from 2 nights to just 1 night. It's a good thing too because Jared and I were pretty sick with the flu. But no bed bugs....phew!
Ethan jumping over the fountain at the indoor water park. It was cool! And not very many people there either.....might have been the bed bugs.
3 comments:
Yay you posted again! I'm totally freaked of bed bugs. It keeps me from many hotels. Miss you!
I'm glad you love him. We do too. Yea, like to see your blog. Love you all.
Eeew bed bugs! I would have shortened our stay too. But the swimming looks fun ;-) And happy birthday again to you two, your jewelry set is beautiful!
Post a Comment