Homemade Ice Cream in a cone....Yummy.......
Spaghetti dinner messes......
Scary Tortilla Man!!! Run cause he's coming after you!!!
Early summer thunderstorms that produce big hail and make your trampoline fly like a UFO and then land on your neighbors fence(that was fun)........
Watching the thunderstorms roll in and then taking cover in the house cause there is a tornado siren going off.......

Participating in our very first Strawberry Festival!! Amanda was in the parade.........
putting hands in the fountain on the square hoping that it tastes like Hawaiian Punch....and then getting yelled at by mom because it does not taste like anything good and you just got red dye all over your hands.......

Celebrating a birthday for a Crazy 8 yr. old boy!!! We Love You Matthew!!!!
making a crazy Monster Truck cake.......
opening presents......
more presents......
having friends over for birthday fun.....
3 comments:
I wish my days were more like that. Every time I think I have quiet time, to clean the house or make dinner, all the neighborhood kids come knocking on my door. I make very little progress on my house.
Dude. That moth!
Way cool. Glad you posted!
Sounds like the best summer ever. And I'm with Britt on the neighborhood during rest time thing. Getting very little done at my place! Also, you have the coolest neighborhoods! Look at those YARDS!! (Maybe it's just that Portland has the smallest lots in the whole world. boo.)
Looks like great fun. Not too quiet, that would be boring, right.
Post a Comment