She Turns 10

We made an ipod cake. Mint green just like the one she has. She got books, earring with matching necklace, some much needed jeans, and a movie! She also had a friend party at the bowling alley with 8 of her very giggly friends. Happy Birthday my big 10 yr. old. Time has gone by too fast. I don't think I am ready for my little girl to grow up so fast. But you are turning into a beautiful young lady. We love you Amanda!


Below, just some random pictures I took of the trees by our lake.


So Ethan woke up a few mornings ago with some pretty crazy hair. But the boys always have crazy hair when they go to bed right after having a bath because they have wet hair. So it dries really funny. For some reason Ethan did NOT want us taking his picture of his hair, so Jared tried his best to do it without him noticing. This is the best we could do. It looked even funnier from the front, but that was not going to happen.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Amanda! And yes, I know how funny your boys hair can be. :)
A 10 year old! I can't believe it. Time is passing so fast. That cake was such an awesome idea and looked great.
I love that cake, happy birthday Amanda!
Wow! She is gorgeous, Jaclyn!! How do you have a 10 year old?! CUTE ipod cake. I love it. I also love the pretty leaves by your lake. Fun, fun!
The cake turned out great. Love you Amanda.
Sorry I haven't bogged forever. Happy birthday Amanda! You are getting too old too fast. Great cake and a party at a bowling alley, how FUN! Love he curly hair.
This is Spencer- it's amazing how quickly our little ones become big- Amanda is growing into quite a beautiful young woman.
Post a Comment